Friday, May 14, 2010

Our Journey in Photo's, Videos, and Stories (more to follow)

Well here I am (Seth) trying to write my first blog and hopefully let all of you see more of our trip through our pictures and videos. I had a heart to do this with pictures and videos from the very begining of our trip. Three and Half months later here I am!!! Before I get going too far I would like to say thank you for praying for us, supporting us and believing in what we are doing as a family in the Nations. All the people we ministered to were blessed and encouraged to have us come and told us to say thank you from as well them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!     
"Together we can do more for the Kingdom!" 

Proverbs 11:25 "A generous
man will prosper; 
he who refreshes others will himself be
refreshed."



Thank you and I hope you are blessed as we share pictures, videos, and stories from our trip in the coming weeks.





Here we are embarking on our journey, February 1, 2010.  This is at the San Francisco airport at 8:00 a.m.! Little do the kids and Ashley know that this will be one of the later morning flights for us in the days and weeks that lie ahead of us at this point in our journey!!!! I'm not going to tell them. Mary might, but not me! Here we are with our 10 check-in's and 7 carry-on's.

0 comments: