Wednesday, February 3, 2010

ARRIVAL in THAILAND

We made it!!!
Great flights!
Great layovers!
Great Companions!
We even slept pretty good on the plane!
We spent all of yesterday resting, eating good (?) Thai food 
Today we are preparing for our travel into Sri Lanka tomorrow.


 
Click to play this Smilebox photobook: Asia 2010 Part 1
Create your own photobook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox photobook
Psalm 18:30-36
 What a God! His road
      stretches straight and smooth.
   Every God-direction is road-tested.
      Everyone who runs toward him
   Makes it.
 Is there any god like God?
      Are we not at bedrock?
   Is not this the God who armed me,
      then aimed me in the right direction?
   Now I run like a deer;
      I'm king of the mountain.
   He shows me how to fight;
      I can bend a bronze bow!
   You protect me with salvation-armor;
      you hold me up with a firm hand,
      caress me with your gentle ways.
   You cleared the ground under me
      so my footing was firm.

1 comments:

Ribbonwood Cottage said...

Hey you guys! Loved the Smilebox...what a crack up...especially seeing M.B. in the cockpit....that was even a little scarey...just the thought! Hahahaha.
Love you and praying for your safety the whole way!
Deb and Kyle