Sunday, January 3, 2010

Visa Picts Done: Check...Visa Application #1 Headed to the Post Office Tomorrow


The Following Post is Self Incriminating...Even So, I had to Post It...



By the Way...what DO they do with all those Visa pictures? I always wonder about that!! You send them two copies (that usually cost an arm and a leg...and for what??? An ugly mug shot!!! Seriously!). The visa they send you back NEVER has your picture on it...and on that note, I pray that these visas are not the one exception to my lengthy experience. Can you imagine having THAT picture in my passport until it expires???!!?

....Oh well! Certainly, with this fine visa picture I am sending them of myself I am hoping to pull at their empathy "strings". Ha, ha. They will either think I am "the old woman who lived in a shoe..." or a hardened criminal.


I am hoping that the lack of makeup and hair "ineptitude" that my picture offers will cause them to pour lots of mercy and grace on our family. LOL...And poor Jonathan. He was sick and had two PAINFUL cold sores...still he smiles with those adorable eyes. I am in love with my family....And so happy we are adopting Ashley for the next few months. (Thanks Joe and Laurie!) My life is so very rich...even if I resemble "the old woman who lived in a shoe..."





1 comments:

Sarah said...

I LOVE!!!!! the visa pics! They are so fun. The "cousins" are so darling, you can just see their personalities shining through their pictures. =)